Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Raining Babies??? Part 2

My oh so sweet ex-coworkers threw me a baby shower a couple of Saturdays ago (May 28). (Thank you Jess and Brigid!) It was so much fun to all get together and catch up. Unfortunately, I did not do a good job of taking pictures but I can assure you, it was wonderful and Hollyn scored some awesome gifts!

This Saturday (June 4), my mom, MIL, and sis threw me a family shower. It was a ton of fun and the best part was seeing family that I don't get to see that often.

The showering started a little early though... Jeff and I had stopped by my parents Friday night and in order to include Jeff and my dad in the gift giving, my parents gave us their gift early.

LOVE IT!!! (Hollyn's daddy and auntie put it together for her :)

We had to test it out ;)
Ok, now to Saturday!

The cake

The delicious food... mmmm!


And the gifts! (From her Great Mimi)

Sadie, Aunt Janet, Aunt Alison, and Kenzie

My Nana couldn't be there but she sent her gift... a precious knitted blanket and two baby caps.

My sis has decided to brainwash Hollyn from a early age... the one bazillionth "Auntie" item ;)

Hollyn's pack n' play... from Aunt Karol

Our first Bingo winner, Jeff's Aunt Mary :)
Ballerina socks from mom

This one was for Jeff... from Alison and Andy (guessing Andy picked this out ;)

My sweet friend Sharon had the most precious little set made for Hollyn including a pillow with three pillow cases, a large blanket, and burp cloths! So adorable! (Plus she got her tons of cute outfits!)

Silver sandals from my cousin Meg and Sadie...

along with this adorable dress

The light weight stroller (for when Hollyn is a little bigger) from Loree... and one from my MIL... not sure who this one was from :)

Cousin Kenzie (well, second cousin once removed, lol) and me

Me and my sissy

Mur (Jeff's grandma) and me

Cousin Loree (second cousin ;) and me

Everything was so wonderful! Let's just say Hollyn is one blessed little girl. Now I'm just waiting for the day when I get to use all this awesome stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment