Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Bestie!!!

Today is a special day. I talk about my best friend Kelsey a lot (because she's a very important part of my life) and today is her birthday!!!



I can't say enough about Kelsey. We met about 3 1/2 years ago and our friendship has only continued to grow stronger. We hit it off from the beginning due to our very similar OCD, controlling Type A personalities.

She's passionate and intelligent.



She has a huge heart for people and animals.



She knows how to have fun.


She can be silly.



And she can be serious.



She loves the Lord.


And serves Him and His people.

She's a great wife.


And an amazing mother.



But most importantly to me, she's my best friend.


I love you Kels! Happy birthday bestie!!!

2 comments:

  1. That picture with the Dorito's is priceless!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet! Love you chicky, and thanks for your kind words! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete