Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well Hello Stranger!

Unfortunately, I have not noticed a change as far as the PCOS goes. My cycle had still appeared to be non-existent... that is, until today. Yes (I'm pretty sure I've already scared away any guy who thought he would read this blog so I will continue), six months and Aunt Flo decided to pay me a visit! Not that I would have EVER considered THIS something to be joyful about (and the agonizing cramps continue to remind me of that) but this could be exactly what my body needs to get pregnant! I'm going to attempt to hold back on my Negative Nancy tendencies (which want to say, great, this happens the week I schedule my doctor's appointment!) and instead be all Positive Patty about it!

I'm both looking forward to and nervous about my appointment tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we will start talking Clomid, which is a little scary, but at least I know we will be moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment