Monday, November 29, 2010

Well...

I don't really know how to say this. I want to say it gently but with excitement at the same time... Well, this says it all...




Jeff and I received this news Tuesday, November 16. We were completely shocked! (I started writing from the day we found out so I will post those drafts soon.) Today is exactly 6 weeks!

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us! God truly does listen! Please continue to pray for us and jelly bean. After a year of not letting my hopes get up, it's hard to not think of the worst. Please pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!

While I'm filled with excitement and elated to announce our news, I know I have followers out their that are waiting for their good news. I know that even when you are happy for someone else it can still sting. Know that even though I got my good news, I will always remember my journey to get here and my sincerest prayers go out to you.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! This is such exciting news, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Babies are definitely worth the wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete