Tuesday, April 26, 2011

6 Months!

I'm 6 months along now so that means I'm entering my third trimester. (Scary!)

27 weeks

Scale: has gone up a total of 20 lbs. (6 lbs this month)

Belly growth: Gained 9 inches total (1 inch this month)

Jonesin' for: I don't think I'm having any strong consistent cravings. It's more like whatever sounds good at the moment.

Repulsed by: I'm really not having any unusual repulsions lately.

Symptoms:  My back pain has gotten a lot worse... it makes it hard to get comfortable. I've started to notice a little swelling. It's really not noticeable by looking at my hands or feet but my wedding rings are tight some days to the point where it's pretty tough to get them off.

Clothes: I'm only wearing maternity bottoms or bottoms with elastic waists. And I wear a combo of maternity tops and regular tops that are just longer... but now the regular tops have to be MUCH longer to work.

Bedtime: I can stay up later but I still prefer to be in bed early.

*Hollyn Faith* is: about 9 2/3 inches long head to rump and 15 1/4 inches in total length. She weighs just over 2 lbs.

Fun Fact: This past month Jeff preached his first sermon in the jr high and high school services at our church. While Jeff was rehearsing, we quickly learned that Hollyn loves to hear her daddy preach. Here's a video of Hollyn listening to the recording of his sermon.

2 comments: