Tuesday, May 24, 2011

7 Months!

I'm 7 months... wow.
31 weeks


Scale: has gone up a total of 22 lbs. (2 lbs this month)

Belly growth: Ok, so I had gained a total of 9 inches at 6 months and just measured to find a total of an 8 inch gain??? So somehow I lost an inch??? Maybe the new diet???

Jonesin' for: Since my diagnosis with Gestational Diabetes, this really doesn't matter. I eat a very strict diet so even if I do have cravings for good stuff I can't have it anyways. Boo.

Repulsed by: I'm really not having any unusual repulsions lately.

Symptoms:  Back pain and swelling have continued to increase. Wearing my wedding rings is no longer an option. I've had some pelvic pain throughout but nothing like it has been lately. It's mostly on my left side and it feels like a sports injury... like I pulled my groin or something. It makes it difficult to walk sometimes and it's frustrating because there's nothing I can really do about it. (They say it's your ligaments stretching out to prepare for birth). Also, my calves have gotten really tight and I've started getting charlie horses. I woke up at 3:00 in the morning the other day screaming and had to have Jeff stretch my leg for me! (You are welcome honey ;)

Clothes: I'm only wearing maternity bottoms or bottoms with elastic waists. And I wear a combo of maternity tops and regular tops that are just longer... but now the regular tops have to be MUCH longer to work. (I've started sleeping in Jeff's T-shirts because mine weren't cutting it).

Bedtime: The exhaustion is back and I prefer to be in bed no later than 9:00.

*Hollyn Faith* is: about 11.25 inches long head to rump and 18 inches in total length. She weighs about 3.5 lbs.

Fun Fact: Early in this month I was talking to my MIL about how I haven't noticed her having the hiccups yet (which so many people had told me I would start to feel). Literally seconds after saying that, I felt Hollyn have the hiccups for the first time. They feel a lot softer than a kick so I think she had probably already been having them and I just hadn't noticed. I notice them a lot now that I realize what they feel like.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, and getting SO CLOSE! I can't wait to see Hollyn's sweet little face :)

    ReplyDelete