Monday, November 5, 2012

Hollyn's First Year Photo Book


Create your own personalized photo books at Shutterfly.com.

Thanks to a Groupon, I made this book to have a physical representation of Hollyn's first year. I must say, creating a photo book entailing a YEAR's worth of photos and memories, coupled with strong OCD tendencies is one challenging task! But worth it. Glad that I can also share it virtually! So enjoy!

Side note: I've been a horrible blogger. It is so important to me to maintain this blog, for many reasons, but most importantly, it serves as a permanent documentation of memories for me. I love looking back over it and seeing what God has been doing in my life. With that said, life has been crazy, mostly in a good way, so I have failed to keep up! Updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment